Friday 3 June 2022

Crystal Healing

Crystal Light


I BELIEVE IN THE POWER OF CRYSTALS!
For me Crystals play an important role in my life. I use them everyday and can feel their energy. I love the way the sunlight shines through them. I love the peaceful sound they make in the wind.

I wear a Chakra Bracelet to harmonize all points in my body.
I wear  Amethyst and Jade Bracelets to help with my bones and well being.
I recently began to wear a hematite Bracelet because this helps with the blood.
I use an Amethyst divination Crystal to help me with my meditations - this I find very helpful - the force of this is amazing!

My Rose Quartz crystal helps with my emotional wellbeing and enhances my dreams!

I recommend, for anyone wanting to look deeper into the Spiritual world, that they purchase a divination Crystal for themselves. 
A Clear Quartz would be ideal for a 1st pendulum.


Hematite
Hematite can be called a "stone for the mind". It helps one to "sort out" things in ones mind, and can be used for mental attunement, memory enhancement, original thinking, and technical knowledge. It assists one on mathematical pursuits and in the development of both mental and manual dexterity.
It can be used in the treatment of leg cramps, blood disorders {such as anemia}, nervous disorders, and insomnia. It can also be used to assist spinal alignment and in the proper healing of breaks and fractures; placing a piece of hematite on the base of the spine, on the area of misalignment, and on the top of the spine, has provided adjustment to the vertebrae.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tarot Reading Widget

free tarot readings